Classes & Workshops
Class Registration Policies
- We ensure all students adhere to safety rules and go over them at the start of class (as most things are sharp and hot!), but in the event, an injury does happen, Dancing Stitches is not held liable.
- All fees are due at registration. This guarantees you a spot in the class. Classes fill quickly as the size is limited to 6-8 usually.
- You can register easily by signing up online or in-store.
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. If you are unable to attend a class, we will do our best to accommodate you as sometimes life gets in the way! You have the option to reschedule or request to be added to the next available date for that class/workshop. If you are still unable to make that date, we can give you a store credit!
- Dancing Stitches reserves the right to cancel if the minimum number of students are not registered 5 days in advance or in the case of an emergency. You will receive a full refund immediately.
- HST is charged on all classes and events
- Due to allergies, please refrain from wearing perfumes or bringing peanut products into our studio.
- We provide a Bernina sewing machines to use during class (unless it is specified that you must bring your own machine for a workshop) or you would like to bring your own.
What to bring:
- Supply lists will be given upon registration for each class if not already listed on class page
- We recommend that you bring your own sewing supplies, such as pins, clips, seam ripper, and cutting tools (scissors or rotary cutter) as we have limited available. We also have these items to purchase if you are interested.
- If you need to purchase any supplies, you will receive 15% off any fabric or notions on those class supplies, just make sure to remind us at the till that they you are registered for a class!
- If you would like to bring your own sewing machine, you are more than welcome as it becomes a way to get to know it and develop a relationship with it.