Celebrate Anna Maria’s 15th Anniversary and be a part of the Wheelhouse Medallion Club!
Featuring Anna Maria’s Hindsight fabric collection.
This is a 5 month Block of the Month club, that has many exclusive perks to go along with the gorgeous quilt you will have completed by the end of the 5 months.
This Block of the Month club starts in June 2020 and ends in October 2020.
The pattern focuses on simple patchwork from beautiful materials with just a touch of applique and you will receive all the fabric needed to complete the top and binding for your quilt.
**Backing not included in kit, but is available for purchase.**
The whole quilt is done by fussy cutting the fabric with the templates included in the kit.
Finished size is 80” square.
WHAT’S INCLUDED: *Wheelhouse Medallion Club members will receive a FREE Swag Bag valued at over $200*
**A 2nd quilt can be made from the left over fabric that was left around the fussy cut pieces! The pattern will become available to Wheelhouse Club Members via the Facebook group at no charge to members!**
- 23 1/2 yards HINDSIGHT fabrics
- Wheelhouse pattern – exclusive to Wheelhouse Club members (Pattern will NOT be for sale outside of this program)
- Heat Resistant Mylar templates for accurate fussy cutting
- Swag bag with AMH designed quilt label
- Re-usable FreeSpirit shopping bag
- Access to Facebook Support Group
- This project is an exercise in extreme fussy cutting and you will have quite a bit of "leftover" fabrics, which will be full of holes. FreeSpirit Fabrics is developing free patterns to utilize the leftovers - the additional pattern will also be exclusive to Wheelhouse Club members on the Facebook group.
- Instructions and Tips via Facebook group specifically created for this BOM
COST: $450.00 split into 5 monthly payments of $90
*If you choose to pay the FULL amount at once, you will save $25, and pay a total of $425.
You will still receive the instructions monthly even if you pay for the full kit at once.By signing up you agree to participate for the whole program. No cancellations.